Is Participating in an Internships for You?
- Do you want exposure to a career prior to high school graduation?
- Do you think your academic studies have prepared you for the “real-world”?
- Are you ready to explore a work-based learning opportunity using background knowledge?
- Are you creative and interested in building a current industry professional network that can guide you to College and Career?
- Do you want to experience hands-on practice with business partner yet have strict guidance from the Internship Coordinator?
About the Program
An internship is a directed, practical learning experience, outside of the normal classroom setting, in which students sharpen skills, gain experience through structured and monitored work-based learning experiences. Students apply academic concepts, mastery instructional objectives in a professional settings, and develop a direct primary approach to identify organizational operation of local professional companies.
Sample Course Plan for Internship
Certifications/Awards for Completing High School Plan
Local Colleges Offering a Continuation of the Program