Welcome to Northwood High School
Family Connection is a web-based tool that provides self-discovery activities and lessons to help students explore and plan their college and career goals.
Students can discover their individual strengths and talents, explore career and college options, and research the high school courses they need to reach their goals.
Family Connection link: http://www.montgomeryschoolsmd.org/career-readiness/naviance-family-connection.aspx
Class of 2017 Donation Drive
Help the senior class raise funds by cleaning out your closet! The Class of 2017 is collecting clothing, shoes, accessories, books, linens and small household items. Bring your items to the donation drive event in the student government office or Room A218 from March 6 - April 18, 2017. To ask questions or to arrange pick up, contact Ms. Reazer at Brandy_A_Reazer@mcpsmd.org.. For details, download the information flyer.
2017 Northwood High School Mulch Sale
- What: Shredded hardwood mulch in 3 cubic foot bags (all natural & not treated)
- When: Pick Up on Saturday, April 1, 2017 from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM @ Northwood High School near football stadium. Delivery on Saturday, April 1, 2017 from 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
- Deadline to Order: Friday, March 31, 2017
- Price Options:
- Local Delivery: $6.00 per bag (10 bag minimum) for curbside delivery
- Pick up @ NHS: $5.00 per bag (No minimum)
- Ordering Options: Print and mail the attached order form
- Order Online: www.NHSMULCH.com
Proceeds support the student athletes and athletic programs of Northwood High School.
Dave & Buster's Power Cards Fundraiser
Help make the 2017 AFTER PROM affordable by purchasing Dave & Buster's Power Cards. We keep 50% of what we sell! Power Cards purchased through Northwood:
- Can be used to play over 200 games and simulators
- Never expire and can be used at any location
- No activation fee! This saves $2.00 on every card
- Have bonus credits. Cards purchased have up to 22% additional chips!
Click on the following link for order and payment instructions: Dave & Buster's Power Cards Fundraiser. Ordering deadline is April 4, 2017.
MCPS Special Education Summit
Montgomery County Public Schools, Office of Special Education, Parent Outreach Committee will hold its Fourth Annual Special Education Summit - Leading the Way Today...Partnering for a Better Tomorrow - on Saturday, April 22, 2017, from 8:15 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at Walter Johnson High School (6400 Rock Spring Drive, Bethesda, MD). This summit for parents/guardians, educators, and community partners is provided at no cost. Childcare, a light breakfast, and interpretative services will be provided. The purpose of the summit is to provide an opportunity for families to engage with each other, MCPS staff members, and community partners. The summit includes motivational presentations on living with a disability and overcoming life's challenges, over 30 workshops on various topics related to parenting a student with a disability, and information from community partners and county agencies.
Registration for child care and more information about the summit can be found at the following link: http://www.montgomeryschoolsmd.org/departments/special-education/events
2016 - 2017 Yearbooks On Sale
Yearbooks are on sale now! The best price of the year is available here: jostensyearbooks.com.