- Tuesday 9/1 and Wednesday, 9/2 - Underclassmen pictures, during English Classes
- Friday, 9/4 - Parking Permit Applications Due (details below)
- Wednesday, 9/9 - Booster Club Meeting at 7pm in the Media Center
- Thursday, 9/10 - "Nuts and Bolts of the College Application Process" - College Night Meeting for Seniors and Parents at 7pm in the Auditorium
- 9/8 - 9/11 - Counselors meet with Seniors to review college application process
- 9/15 - 9/18 - Seniors visit the College and Career Center for more information
- Saturday, 9/12 - Marching Band Yard Sale - drop-off donations from 7-9am and start shopping at 9am
- Thursday, 9/17 - Back to School Night at 7pm
Fall Parking Permit Information
To be eligible for a permit students must be a junior or senior, clear of all obligations including detentions, have good attendance and punctuality, and have at least a 2.0 unweighted GPA. Return completed applications to the Main Office. The deadline for applications is September 4th Students who are applying for a Fall 2015 Parking Permit must attend a parking meeting on September 3rd at the very beginning of lunch in the Auditorium. We will begin distributing permits on September 8th during lunch in the Auditorium ticket booth. Students must bring their driver’s license, registration, and proof of insurance for all cars being registered, and a check or exact cash in the amount of $37.50.
Below are all of the materials for the 2015-16 School Year's Summer Mailing.
Get a head start on 2015-2016 by completing your summer assignments for ALL English classes and many AP classes - Art, Biology, Chemistry, Computer Programming, Environmental Science, French, NSL Government, Spanish, US History, and World History. Assignment details are posted online!
Don't be the last one to get your 2015-16 gear! Show off your class and school spirit by completing an order form from the list below and returning it to your class sponsor.
NEWS AND EVENTS
Our iSTEM/Engineering Club is excited to begin competing in local robotics competitions! We're looking for students interested in participating, parents and community members, especially engineers or programmers to volunteer and get involved. Or you can make a tax-deductible donation by mailing in a check or donating online. Full details are available on our details page.
ABOUT QUINCE ORCHARD
The mission of Quince Orchard High School, a diverse community, is to provide an excellent education in a safe, nurturing environment that challenges all students to embrace the highest standards of personal integrity and academic achievement. This will be accomplished through excellence in teaching and commitment to learning in partnership with family and community. More About Quince Orchard