- Tuesday, 5/24 - Monday, 5/31 - Yearbooks will be handed out in the Auditorium lobby at lunch and after school, you can still purchase one for $90!
- Wednesday, 5/25 - Seedling Sale - Giant Heirloom tomato seedling pack - only $10 for 8 assorted heirloom or open pollinated variety tomatoes and one mystery pepper. Other plants - watermelon, zucchini, yellow squash, bell peppers, and pumpkins are also available for $3 each. Pick up will be Wednesday from 3-6pm in front of QOHS
- Wednesday, 5/25 - Caps and Gowns will be distributed during lunch in the SGA Office - you must be clear of obligations, have completed SSL hours, and have completed the senior survey from English class.
- Saturday, 5/28 - QOHS Make-A-Wish Event - see details below
- Monday, 5/30 - No School
- Tuesday, 5/31 - MANDATORY Graduation Rehearsal for all graduates at 7:40am
- Wednesday, 6/1 - Graduation at DAR at 2:30pm, No School for 9th - 11th graders
Final Semester Exams in June
Wondering what days Semester Finals are being given or what time you need to be here? All of that information can be found in the letter sent home by Mrs. Working. Looking for review materials to help you prepare for your final - check out the full listing of reviews online!
Parents and 2016 Graduates can find the PPT presented at the informational meeting on Tuesday, April 12th and everything else you should need to know about on the 2016 QO Graduation page.
Movement for the Make-A-Wish Mid-Atlantic
The time to give charity is all year round, and this is one of those opportunities for you to do so! Quince Orchard High School's movement for the Make-A-Wish Mid-Atlantic 5k walkathon will be held on Saturday, May 28th here at QOHS. All of the proceeds will benefit the Make-A-Wish Mid-Atlantic. Visit the QOHS Make-A-Wish website to donate online. Or complete this registration form to participate in this year's 5k walkathon. Now's the time to lend a hand! Hope to see your support!
Donate AP Study Books
The PTSA is collecting any and all AP Study Guide books in the main office. The books will be re-sold next year at a great price as part of our fundraising events.
English Writing Center
Do you need help with your college essay? Would you like someone to look it over before you send it out? The English Writing Center is open every Thursday at lunch in room 232 to help you with your college essays. Mr. Campbell, Ms. Meister, and Ms. Odorisio look forward to helping you with your essay so that you can get into the college of your choice!
Buy Your Yearbook Today!
Yearbooks are currently on sale at www.yearbookforever.com or in room 241. The price is now $90 and all yearbooks will be distributed from the Auditorium Ticket
Office on Tuesday, 5/17- Monday, 5/31 during lunch and after school after that books will be available in room 241 for pick-up or purchase.
NEWS AND EVENTS
Our iSTEM/Engineering Club is excited to begin competing in local robotics competitions! We're looking for students interested in participating, parents and community members, especially engineers or programmers to volunteer and get involved. Or you can make a tax-deductible donation by mailing in a check or donating online. Full details are available on our details page.
ABOUT QUINCE ORCHARD
The mission of Quince Orchard High School, a diverse community, is to provide an excellent education in a safe, nurturing environment that challenges all students to embrace the highest standards of personal integrity and academic achievement. This will be accomplished through excellence in teaching and commitment to learning in partnership with family and community. More About Quince Orchard