Most Requested by Staff
- Leave Request (Not Requiring Authorization)
- Professional Leave (PRO)
Independent Activity Fund (IAF) Remittance Slip
- Employee Benefit Plan Enrollment
Most Requested by Parents & Students
- Student Service Learning Activity Verification Form
- Individual Student Service Learning (SSL) Request
- Bullying, Harassment, or Intimidation Reporting Form
New Student Information
Most Requested by Public
- Complaint from the Public
- Request for an Internal Data Collection Activity
Most Recently Updated Forms
- Form 339-1, Consent for Individual Counseling, (NEW) updated October 2015.
- Form 339-2, Consent for Group Counseling, (NEW) updated October 2015.
- Form 336-26, Bilingual Assessment Team Referral Checklist updated October 2015.
- Form 565-10, Employee Emergency Contact/Information updated October 2015.
- Form 280-4, Federal Impact Aid Survey as of September 30, 2015, updated October 2015.
- Form 235-40, Response Form for Required Criminal Background Checks (NEW) updated October 2015.
- Form 345-7, Outdoor Environmental Education Program, Parent/Guardian Permission updated October 2015.
- Form 203-2, School Reimbursement for MCPS Substitute Teacher Coverage updated October 2015.
- Form 430-23, Fiscal Year 2016 Freeze Exception Request for Non-Teaching School-Based Positions (NEW) updated October 2015.
- Form 280-4, Federal Impact Aid Survey as of September 30, 2015 updated October 2015.
- Form 455-22, Retiree Benefit Plan Enrollment for Calendar Year 2016 updated October 2015.
Adobe Acrobat Reader 8 or higher is required to access PDF forms. You can download a free reader at Adobe's website. MCPS Staff can contact the Help Desk to upgrade to the latest version of Acrobat.
The Forms Register is a document that lists all MCPS forms and provides information on ordering and revising forms, requesting reprints, and initiating new forms.
MCPS Forms Register (1MB)
For questions regarding forms, call Maureen McNamara at 301-279-3538.
The Policy Unit, a division of the Office of Shared Accountability, maintains MCPS forms.