Most Requested by Staff
- Leave Request (Not Requiring Authorization)
- Professional Leave (PRO)
Independent Activity Fund (IAF) Remittance Slip
- Employee Benefit Plan Enrollment
Most Requested by Parents & Students
- Student Service Learning Activity Verification Form
- Individual Student Service Learning (SSL) Request
- Bullying, Harassment, or Intimidation Reporting Form
New Student Information
Most Requested by Public
- Complaint from the Public
- Request for an Internal Data Collection Activity
Most Recently Updated Forms
- Form 335-73, Determination of Residency and Tuition Status updated January 2016.
- Form 525-2, Student Accident Report updated January 2016.
- Form 336-26a, Bilingual Assessment Team Referral for Use with Preschool, Private, and Parochial Students ONLY (NEW) January 2016.
- Form 336-26b, Bilingual Assessment Team Referral for Special Education Assessment(s) for School-age Students: ESOL Level 1 or 2 ONLY (NEW) January 2016.
- Form 336-26c, Bilingual Assessment Team Referral for School-age Students: ESOL Level 3 or 4 ONLY (NEW) January 2016.
- Form 336-13, Private/Parochial School Student Referral for Special Education Services updated January 2016.
- Form 345-17, Maryland State Department of Education Prekindergarten Experience updated January 2016.
- Form 425-45, Final Evaluation Report: School Psychologist updated January 2016.
- Form 335-45, Request for Change of School Assignment (COSA) updated January 2016 and available in English, Spanish, French, Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, and Amharic.
- Form 240-53, Child Care Food Program, Cycle Menus and Change Request updated January 2016.
- Form 240-55, Child Care Food Program Menu updated January 2016.
- Form 240-62, Family Child Care Enrollment Application updated January 2016.
- Form 560-19, Exemption to Kindergarten Attendance Requirement, updated January 2016.
- Form 337-12, Referral for Consultation for Early Childhood Services, updated January 2016.
Adobe Acrobat Reader 8 or higher is required to access PDF forms. You can download a free reader at Adobe's website. MCPS Staff can contact the Help Desk to upgrade to the latest version of Acrobat.
The Forms Register is a document that lists all MCPS forms and provides information on ordering and revising forms, requesting reprints, and initiating new forms.
MCPS Forms Register (1MB)
For questions regarding forms, call Maureen McNamara at 301-279-3538.
The Policy Unit, a division of the Office of Shared Accountability, maintains MCPS forms.