Most Requested by Staff
- Leave Request (Not Requiring Authorization)
- Professional Leave (PRO)
Independent Activity Fund (IAF) Remittance Slip
- Employee Benefit Plan Enrollment
Most Requested by Parents & Students
- Student Service Learning Activity Verification Form
- Individual Student Service Learning (SSL) Request
- Bullying, Harassment, or Intimidation Reporting Form
New Student Information
Most Requested by Public
- Complaint from the Public
- Request for an Internal Data Collection Activity
Research Instrument Clearance Request
- Request for a Research Activity
Most Recently Updated Forms
- Form 281-5, Relocatable Classroom Request was uploaded December 16, 2014
- Form 525-14, Emergency Care for the Management of a Student With a Diagnosis of Anaphylaxis was updated December 16, 2014
- Form 345-17,Maryland State Department of Education PreKindergarten Experience was updated December 3, 2014
- Form 203-4, Executive Staff Expenditure Reimbursement Request was posted December 3, 2014
- Form 203-2, School Reimbursement for MCPS Substitute Teacher Coverage was updated December 1, 2014
- Form 335-45, Request for Change of School Assignment (COSA) was updated November 21, 2014
- Form 336-24, Physical Disabilities Program Motor Characteristics Checklist was updated November 15, 2014
- Form 450-3, Flexible Spending Account Calendar Year 2014 Election was updated November 10, 2014.
- Form 450-3-2015, Flexible Spending Account Calendar Year 2015 Election was updated November 10, 2014.
Adobe Acrobat Reader 8 or higher is required to access PDF forms. You can download a free reader at Adobe's website. MCPS Staff can contact the Help Desk to upgrade to the latest version of Acrobat.
The Forms Register is a document that lists all MCPS forms and provides information on ordering and revising forms, requesting reprints, and
initiating new forms.
MCPS Forms Register (1MB)
For questions regarding forms, call Harriet Potosky at 301-279-3538.
The Policy Unit, a division of the Office of Shared Accountability, maintains MCPS forms.