Need to return or replace an item from the contracts (bid) list? Contact the supplier, using the Supplier Contact Directory.
To return remanufactured toner cartridges, please follow instructions on the Return Policies.
1. Review the Shipping List to verify that the items are missing from the order.
2. Make a copy of the Shipping List and indicate in writing the missing items.
3. Email the Shipping List with noted missing items to DMMWarehouse@mcpsmd.org
4. The missing items will be sent to you.
1. Review the Shipping List to verify the defective item's order number.
2. Make a copy of the Shipping List and indicate in writing the defective item.
3. PONY the item and Shipping List and email a copy to DMMWarehouse@mcpsmd.org
* If the item is too large or heavy for PONY pickup then please
fax the Shipping List to 301-279-4998 with a written request for the
item to be picked up and replaced.
4. The defective item will be replaced.
1. Review Shipping List to verify receipt within the last year.
2. Make a copy of the shipping list and indicate the items being
returned for credit. Include the number of boxes or envelopes being
3. Place the completed form inside the box/envelope.
4. Remember to number the boxes/envelopes (1 of 1... etc.)
5. Return to the Supply Warehouse via the PONY.
Only return full units for credit. Include a copy of the Shipping List to ensure a speedy credit of items returned.
For returns that are too large for PONY pick up, send a copy of the
shipping list to the Warehouse and write "Pick Up" on the copy. Indicate
items to be returned for credit.
Credit may not be issued for items not returned during the same fiscal
year as when received. This is due to vendor product and/or price
If you have other questions or need more information, please contact your Customer Service Representative (CSR).
Log into the MCPS Business Hub and open the Staples Punch-out icon