As you navigate life changes such as marriage, divorce, or the birth of a child, it is important to maintain up-to-date beneficiary information with ERSC. While ERSC is the first stop for some of your beneficiary paperwork, ERSC staff is not able to report or confirm the beneficiaries on your existing plans. If you are uncertain of your earlier decisions, submit a new beneficiary form to make sure your beneficiaries are in line with your wishes. Beneficiaries may be updated at any time by completing and submitting the following forms as indicated. Please be sure to save a copy of all forms for your records.
Basic Employee Life Insurance
Optional Employee Life Insurance
Basic Dependent Life Insurance and Optional Dependent Life Insurance
- You are always the beneficiary for this coverage.
Update State/County Retirement System Beneficiary(ries)
State Core Pension Plan Members
MCPS Core and Supplemental Pension Plan Members
Update Fidelity 403(b)/457(b) Plan Beneficiary(ries)
- Log in to Fidelity NetBenefits®
- Click the Profile link at the top right of the screen.
- Select Beneficiaries and follow the online instructions.
Update 403(b)/457(b) Plan Beneficiary(ries) with a Former Plan Vendor
- Contact your vendor—forms must be submitted directly to your vendor.