Your password-protected profile identifies you and your qualifications for the job you want. You may view jobs before you have created a profile, but you must have a profile to log in and apply for jobs.
- Create your profile so you are ready to apply when you want to. If you have a profile, be sure to update your profile as needed.
- Search for jobs. View the entire list of jobs, or narrow your search.
- Administrative and Supervisory positions. Applications from external candidates for assistant principal and principal positions are accepted in October through January, for the following school year.
- Apply online. Interested in a job? Select the job title for full description. If you meet the qualifications, choose “Apply Online,” and follow the instructions.
- Positions requiring pre-screening. Search for “future opportunities” or “applicant pool” for positions in your area of interest and for which you are qualified. Positions include teachers, paraeducators (teaching assistants), security workers, building service workers, cafeteria workers, and more.
- Check your email. This is how we communicate with you. If you are considered a viable applicant, you will receive an email from the Office of Human Resources and Development to call and schedule your Human Resources Screening Interview, or you may receive an email from a principal to schedule a School Based Interview. Meanwhile, continue searching and applying for jobs. If you need help, please contact us.