Investigations into Mathematics (IM)
Unit 1 - Ratios and Proportional Relationships - Overview
- Topic 1 - Understanding Proportional Relationships
- Topic 2 - Application of Proportional Relationships
Unit 2 - Rational Number Operations - Overview
- Topic 1 - Building Understanding of Rational Number Operations
- Topic 2 - Applying Understanding of Rational Number Operations
Unit 3 - Expressing Geometric Relationships - Overview
- Topic 1 - Measurement in Two and Three Dimensions
- Topic 2 - Angle Measurement
Unit 4 - Statistics and Probability - Overview
Unit 5 - The Real Number System - Overview
Unit 6 - Functional Relationships and Linear Equations - Overview
Unit 7 - Transformations and Geometric Measurement - Overview
Get an explanation of what your child will be learning in Investigations into Mathematics in the Middle School Course Bulletin.
The framework for Investigations into Mathematics is based on the Common Core State Standards for Mathematics.