Is Principals of Architecture and CAD Technology for You?
- Are you good with technology?
- Do you like to design and build things?
- Have you ever wondered who designed and built your home like they did?
- Are you comfortable working on a project until all the pieces fit together?
- Do you like working with your mind as well as your hands?
About the Program
The Principles of Architecture and Computer-Assisted Drafting (CAD) Technology is a two-year program that provides an opportunity for students to complete a design pathway. Designing and engineering of physical structures from original concept to complete architectural and engineering plans that include using AutoCAD software are the major elements of the program. Upon graduation, students will be capable of furthering their education in a number of careers in the construction industry that are related to developing, designing, constructing, and maintaining the built environment. Student who complete this program are eligible to receive credit at Montgomery college in the Architectural Technology program.
Sample Course Plan for Principals of Architecture and CAD Technology
Certifications/Awards for Completing High School Plan
Local Colleges Offering a Continuation of the Program