Skip to main content Skip to footer site map

EMERGENCY MESSAGE: 3/21/2018 at 6:46 AM -- Refresh page to update message

Montgomery County Public Schools will open two hours late on Thursday, March 22, 2018, due to emergency weather conditions. Bus service will be provided on a two-hour-delayed schedule. Morning prekindergarten, morning half-day Head Start, other morning half-day programs and field trips are canceled. Other activities and programs that begin at 10:50 a.m. or earlier are canceled. Administrative offices will open on time. Day care programs in school buildings may remain open as scheduled.

MENSAJES DE EMERGENCIA: 3/21/2018, 6:46 AM -- Refresque la página para actualizar mensaje

Las Escuelas Públicas del Condado de Montgomery (MCPS) abrirán dos horas más tarde el jueves, 22 de marzo de 2018 debido a las condiciones del tiempo. El servicio de autobús escolar será provisto con dos horas de retraso. Los programas de prekindergarten, los programas de Head Start en la mañana, otros programas de medio día durante horas de la mañana y excursiones escolares quedan canceladas. Actividades y programas que comienzan a las 10:50 a.m. o antes quedan canceladas. Las oficinas administrativas abrirán en horario regular. Los programas de cuidado infantil en los edificios escolares podrán abrir en horario regular.

See Emergency Information

Contact Us

Records Unit
Concord Center
7210 Hidden Creek Road
Bethesda 20817

Phone: 301-320-7301

Staff Directory

Central Records

How to Request Transcripts

School transcripts are available for purchase.

  • If you graduated or withdrew less than five years ago, contact your former school to obtain your transcript and/or school records.
  • If you graduated or withdrew five or more years ago, complete Form 226-8, Student Record Request Form.
  • Transcripts may also be requested in person at Central Records.

Procedures for Sending Boxes to Central Records for Storage

  • Please fill out Form 365-10 and send to Central Records, Concord Center, Attention Thea Dillon.
  • Mrs. Dillon will arrange for pick up and storage of boxes as space permits.
  • Please make sure all boxes are labeled with the name of the Department/Office, person sending boxes, specific information on the contents of the box and a disposal date.
  • If you need boxes and/or labels please contact Thea Dillon at Central Records via phone, (301) 320-7301, or email,

Click here to log in