Withdrawals & Refunds
- A written request for removal from the class is required for all withdrawals. Include the class section (or date and time of the face-to-face meetings), student ID number, and student first and last name. The request may be sent by e-mail, fax, or postal mail.
Montgomery County Public Schools, Student Online Learning
850 Hungerford Drive, Room 257, Rockville, MD 20850
- Prior to the first face-to-face meeting or the fifth day of class:
- No notation is made on the student's permanent record or report card.
- On or after the fifth day of class:
- A "Withdrew" or "W", the date of the withdrawal, and the grade averaged to the time of withdrawal will be entered on the report card and permanent record. The grade from a class that a student has been withdrawn from is not calculated as part of the GPA or the WGPA.
Source: Montgomery County Public Schools Regulation: Student Withdrawals from Classes and School JEC_RA