Adult English Literacy Classes
Through the Montgomery Coalition for Adult English Literacy (MCAEL), Linkages to Learning is able to offer a network of accessible, family friendly and quality adult English literacy classes to parents at selected schools with high poverty and ESOL rates. Our program goals and target population are to provide quality Beginning ESL Literacy, Low Beginning, and High Beginning level classes to parents with limited English proficiency in order to increase parent/school engagement and parents’ ability to support their children’s success at schools.
Fall/Winter Semester classes will be offered at the following school sites:
Please connect with the Linkages to Learning staff at each school for registration and class time offerings.
- Arcola Elementary School
- JoAnn Leleck Elementary School
- Fox Chapel Elementary School
- Georgian Forest Elementary School
- Harmony Hills Elementary School
- Highland Elementary School
- Loiederman Middle School
- Montgomery Knolls Elementary School
- Sargent Shriver Elementary School
- South Lake Elementary School
- Viers Mill Elementary School
- Weller Road Elementary School
- Wheaton Woods Elementary School
Learn more about MCAEL.