Seven MCPS Schools Awarded National PTA School of Excellence
Board members Ms. Shebra Evans and Ms. Brenda Wolff recently joined Superintendent Dr. Monifa McKnight and Councilmember Natali Fani-González to celebrate John F. Kennedy’s national PTA School of Excellence. Kennedy is one of seven schools currently being celeberated for earning this award.
- Springbrook High School PTA
- John F. Kennedy High PTSA
- Bells Mill Elementary PTA Potomac MD
- Kensington-Parkwood Elementary PTA
- Rock Creek Forest Elementary PTA
- Silver Creek Middle School PTSA
- Wilson Wims Elementary School PTA
The National PTA School of Excellence recognition program opens the lines of communication and critical thinking within school communities to make data-driven decisions that yield positive, long-term results. School of Excellence is committed to supporting and recognizing partnerships between local PTAs and schools to enrich the educational experience and overall well-being for all students.