Editorial, Graphics & Publishing Services → Copy-Plus
Copy-Plus is the document duplication and delivery service exclusively for teachers.
Current ASAP service is 7 business days from Pony pick-up to delivery to your school.
We appreciate the additional production/delivery time when practical, as noted on work orders.
Remember, Copy-Plus is off on MCPS holidays.
Copy-Plus helps teachers reduce the burden of preparing classroom instruction, homework, and student assessment documents. The service is funded centrally so it’s free to schools. It offers the following:
- 1- and 2-sided printing in black ink
- 8½ x 11 page size
- 3-hole drilled, collated, and stapled in sets
- Uncollated. Packaged as separate sheets
(1, 1, 1; 2, 2, 2; 3, 3, 3)
- Limited color paper and card stock also available
Options for landscape, double-sided printing:
- Head-to-head:The front and back images are set up so both images are printed on the same end of the sheet
- Head-to-Toe: The front and back images are set up so that the tops of each side are printed at opposite ends from each other.
The normal turnaround time for Copy-Plus service is 7 business days from when the envelope is picked up from your school. However, peak demand weeks (usually at the beginning of each quarter) may cause slower service.
Pony Mail Orders
- Place your document masters into the large orange Copy-Plus envelopes available in your school office.
- Complete the work order form on the front of the envelope.
- Seal and place the envelope in the MCPS Pony Mail at your school.
- Open the Copy-Plus e-Form and complete the information. Current service is 7 business days.
- Click the “Submit” button in the top right corner of the form.
- Attach your documents (PDF, Word, PowerPoint, or Excel file) and click “Send” to CopyPlus@mcpsmd.org
A Portable Document Format (PDF) file is a self-contained cross-platform document. It will look the same on the screen and in print, regardless of the kind of computer or printer someone is using and regardless of the software that was used to create it.
PDF files require only a fraction of the memory space of original files, without loss of quality. The smaller file size works well as an e-mail attachment.
Click here to learn how to create PDF files using a variety of programs and techniques.
Standard MCPS Document Directory
- Scroll through the document directory below and click on the document you need.
- Complete the online order form.
- Click “Submit Form” in the upper right corner, and your order will be on its way!
- MS-HS English Assessments
- English Exam Review
SPECIAL EDUCATION SERVICES
BRIDGE PLAN PROJECTS
SCORING SHEETS - RUBRICS
EXAM RESPONSE SHEET
ES OARS SCHOOLS
For help with these forms, please contact Copy-Plus at either of these numbers: