Editorial, Graphics & Publishing Services → Copy-Plus
Copy-Plus is the document printing and delivery service designed exclusively for teachers. Its purpose is to reduce the burden of preparing classroom instruction, homework, and student assessment documents. The service is funded centrally so it’s free to schools. It offers the same features available on the high-volume copiers in the schools:
- 1- and 2-sided printing in black ink
- 8½ x 11 page size
- 3-hole drilled, collated, and stapled in sets
- Uncollated. Packaged as separate sheets
(1, 1, 1; 2, 2, 2; 3, 3, 3)
- Limited color paper and card stock also available
The normal turnaround time for Copy-Plus service is 7 business days from when the envelope is picked up from your school. However, peak demand weeks (usually at the beginning of each quarter) can cause slower service. Check the current turnaround time, which is updated every day under Current Schedule Information (at the bottom of this page).
Pony Mail Orders
- Place your document masters into the large orange Copy-Plus envelopes available in your school office.
- Complete the work order form on the front of the envelope.
- Seal and place the envelope in the MCPS Pony Mail at your school.
- Open the Copy-Plus e-Form and complete the information. Current service is 7 business days.
- Click the “Submit” button in the top right corner of the form.
- Attach your documents (PDF, Word, Powerpoint, or Excel file) and click “Send” to CopyPlus@mcpsmd.org
A Portable Document Format (PDF) file is a self-contained cross-platform document. It is a file that will look the same on the screen and in print, regardless of the kind of computer or printer someone is using and regardless of the software that was originally used to create it.
PDF files require only a fraction of the memory space of original files, without loss of quality. The smaller file size is especially advantageous as an e-mail attachment.
Click here to learn how to create PDF files using a variety of programs and techniques.
Standard MCPS Document Directory
- Scroll through the document directory below and click on the document you need.
- Complete the online order form.
- Click “Submit Form” in the upper right corner, and your order is on its way!
- MS-HS English Assessments
- English Exam Review
- Grade 6-8 Social Studies End of Unit Assessments (temporarily unavailable)
- Social Studies Final Exam Review Sheets - MS and HS (temporarily unavailable)
- HS Social Studies Constructed Responses Documents June 2014 (temporarily unavailable)
- NSL - HONORS NSL End of Unit Assessments (temporarily unavailable)
- Advanced Social Studies Curriculum Documents (temporarily unavailable)
- Grade 8 U.S. History - Advanced Written Response Answer Sheet (temporarily unavailable)
- US Unit 9 Pilot EOU Common Assessment Task (temporarily unavailable)
BRIDGE PLAN PROJECTS
SCORING SHEETS - RUBRICS
EXAM RESPONSE SHEET
ES OARS SCHOOLS
For help with these forms, please contact Copy-Plus at either of these numbers:
Copy-Plus Performance Chart
Teamworks Copier Service
Current Schedule Information
Current service is 7 business days from Pony pick-up to delivery to your school.
We appreciate the additional production/delivery time when practical, as noted on work orders.
Please note that Copy-Plus holidays are the same as MCPS holidays.