Facility Use


 snow removal

All overtime worked by building service employees requires approval from the appropriate building service supervisor and completion of an official overtime form.

Time Reporting for CUPF/ICB Activities

Timekeepers – Please be advised that the pay code used to report overtime worked for Community Use of Public Facility activities is determined by the individual’s position (part-time BSW, full-time BSW, or ICB BSW) in combination with the total number of all hours worked within a day and/or a workweek; use of the correct pay code ensures funds are encumbered from correct accounts. Please do not record overtime if you do not have the proper authorization forms. Call Rebecca Daniels if you have any questions, 240-314.1078. 


^ Back to Top