Students who received mental health services at an LTL site showed improvement on some measures of well-being and school engagement, including self-ratings of self-concept and attendance. Families who received case management services showed improvement on multiple areas of self-sufficiency, and large percentages of parents/guardians agreed that LTL had helped them support their students' education and feel a part of school.
- Utilize technology to strengthen the process for therapists and case managers to receive daily feedback about the attendance of students with whom they are working.
- Explore ways to increase systematic collaboration between LTL service providers and teachers.
- Explore additional ways to support families in areas that appear most challenging to impact.
- Institute more regular and consistent administration of LTL program assessments.
- Increase means for feedback from students participating in LTL services.
FINAL LTL Q2and3draftJuly26_16jc jw_de_jw.pdf (463KB PDF)