Curriculum→ Office of Curriculum and Instructional Programs→ Secondary Literary Instruction
Students are engaged in learning by
• Hear words, passages, or whole documents read aloud with easy-to-follow dual color highlighting
• See the meaning of words explained with text and picture dictionaries
• Hear text translated into other languages
• Get suggestions for the current or next word as you type
• Turn words into text as you speak
Read for ideas to to promote literacy through community engagement.
This webpage may contain links to one or more pages outside of the MCPS web. MCPS does not control the content or relevancy of these pages.
Last updated: October 2017| Maintained by: Jennifer Craft