Unit 1: Ratios and Proportional Reasoning - Overview
- Topic 1 - Understanding Proportional Relationships
- Topic 2 - Application of Proportional Relationships
Unit 2: Rational Number Operations - Overview
- Topic 1 - Building Understanding of Rational Number Operations
- Topic 2 - Applying Understanding of Rational Number Operations
Unit 3: Expressing Geometric Relationships - Overview
- Topic 1 - Measurement in Two and Three Dimensions
- Topic 2 - Angle Relationships
Unit 4: Statistics and Probability - Overview
Note: As part of this course, students prepare for and take the PARCC Assessment (see examples) - select Mathematics from the Practice Tests Menu).
Get an explanation of what your child will be learning in Math 7 in the Middle School Course Bulletin.
The framework for Math 7 is based on the Common Core State Standards for Mathematics.