Northeast Consortium → Choice Process → Round 2
School Choice: Round 2
Who Can Participate in Round 2?
Round 2 is available to students who did not get their first choice in Round 1, students on transfer within the NEC, and new students to the NEC area.
How Can I Participate in Round 2?
If you did not get your first choice in Round 1
- Parents/guardians of students who do not receive their first choice school in Round 1 may participate in Round 2 by accessing the link in the school assignment letter.
- The request is submitted electronically using the student ID number and will resubmit the students original choices. Choices cannot be changed.
- The results of Round 2 will either remain the same or go to a higher choice.
- Round 2 resubmits are due in early February.
- Notification of the results of Round 2 are mailed in late March.
If you are a student on transfer within the NEC
Submit a completed Choice form to the DCCAPS office by the deadline in early February.
If you are a new student to the NEC area since the Round 1 deadline
Submit a completed Choice form to the DCCAPS office by deadline for Round 2.