How to Request a Student Teacher/Intern Placement

If you are a college or university student teacher coordinator and wish to have your students experience their final internship with Montgomery County Public Schools, you will need to work with the Office of Human Resources and Development. This office can direct you to the proper individuals to facilitate your request. All student teacher or intern placements must have written approval from the Office of Human Resources and Development prior to beginning any field experience.

Mrs. Sydney Pinkard - 301-315-7384