When logging onto a computer at any school use your Outlook/ePaystub user name and password (example: user name=smithjoh password=Outlook/ePaystub password).
Note: You will have basic access to the computer since your account is not at the school. If you need additional access to shared files and folders, please contact your school's Media Specialist or ITSS for a visitor/guest account. Need more help?
Maximo is the online system used to submit maintenance work orders. The system was updated on March 25, 2013.
Need more help?
- Log into PDO.
- Enter your Outlook/ePaystub user name and password.
- Log on
Finding a class
- Enter one or two keywords under Course Search.
- Click Search.
- If present click View All Sections.
- Click the Section Title (in blue lettering) of the section you choose.
- The Course Detail page opens.
- Click Register.
- Click Next.
- Confirmation screen appears.
Need more help with PDO?
2. Enter your Employee ID Number
as your Access ID followed by the star
3. When asked for your PIN, enter your Employee ID Number
again followed by the star
your name followed by the star
5. Next you will hear your primary location and classification.
6. You will be asked to select a new PIN. Enter a PIN
that is at least six (6) digits in length but no more than nine (9) digits followed by the star
Need more information? Visit the Substitute Employee Management System page or contact the Substitute Help Desk at 301-279-3280.
Your position code / location in the payroll system and the classes assigned to you in OASIS, if you are a teacher, determines your access.
Advanced instructions and answers to many common questions are found by searching for a solution in the Unicenter Service Desk (USD).
Navigate to the USD login page (USD can only be accessed from MCPS computers).
Log in using your Outlook/e-Pay user name and password.
Enter your question or keywords and click "Go".
Or if you still need help, learn how to create a request for assistance.