PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENTS >
* Gaithersburg Middle School -- Thelma C. Smith, currently assistant principal, Northwest High School, as principal.
* Cresthaven Elementary School -- Kafi R. Berry, currently assistant principal, Stedwick Elementary School, as principal.
Office of the Board of Education
* Lori S. Rogovin, currently director, Public Policy, Maryland Committee for Children, Baltimore, Maryland, as legislative aide.
Office of Global Access Technology
* John D. Antonishak, currently coordinator, Department of Staff Development, Office of Human Resources, as director, Division of Technology Training.
* John L. Burke, currently principal, Wayside Elementary School, as director, Division of Information Services.
* Karen E. Dwyer, currently student systems project manager, Applications Development and Implementation Team, Office of Global Access Technology, as special assistant, Technology Initiatives.
* Doreen M. Heath, currently consultant, ICS Group, Norwalk, Connecticut, as assistant chief information officer, Department of End User Support.
* Ricardo Salandy-Defour, currently consultant, World Bank/Federal Management Systems, Inc., Washington, D.C., as program manager, Business Systems.
Department of Facilities Management
* Sean J. Gallager, currently energy and utilities resource manager, Department of Facilities Management, as assistant director, Department of Facilities Management.
Office of Instruction and Program Development
* Charlotte Boucher, currently curriculum coordinator, Secondary English, Office of Instruction and Program Development, as coordinator, Richard Montgomery International Baccalaureate Program.
Office of Human Resources
* Debra K. Mugge, currently assistant principal, Parkland Middle School, as personnel specialist, Department of Staffing.
<<Back to browse