Retiree News

Keep Your Personal Information Up to Date

Are you planning a move? Make sure to update your address with the Employee and Retiree Service Center (ERSC) by submitting MCPS Form 445-1: Change in Personal Information.

This will ensure that you receive important retiree information, especially details regarding fall Open Enrollment. You also will need to update your address with the Maryland State Retirement Agency.

Visit the ERSC Retiree Forms web page, where you will find links to the necessary forms.

Finally, you also should update your address with Aetna, Inc. by writing to:
Aetna, Inc.
Large Case Pension, RS2A
151 Farmington Ave.
Hartford, CT 06156.