About this Form
Form number: 565-13
Audience: School Staff
Last revised: May 2013
Coaches are evaluated by the following standards:
- Standard 1—Coaches are committed to their student-athletes and to their teams.
- Standard 2—Coaches are knowledgeable in the sport and effectively provide instruction to their student-athletes.
- Standard 3—Coaches effectively manage their program and establish positive relationships with stakeholders.
- Standard 4—Coaches continuously assess the progress of their student-athletes and teams, analyze results, and make appropriate accommodations to improve individual and team achievement.
- Standard 5—Coaches are committed to continuous improvement and professional development.
- Standard 6—Coaches exhibit a high degree of professionalism.
Forms require Adobe Acrobat Reader 8 or higher. Get Acrobat