About this Form
Form number: 430-13
Audience: MCPS Staff
Last revised: September 2009
- Complete this form in black ink.
- Use a separate form for each biweekly pay period.
- If you have activities at more than one location, complete a separate time sheet for each location.
- Complete this time sheet for each activity worked this pay period.
- Report each SSE activity and hours for that activity on the lines marked SSE for each day in the day columns provided below. Consult your timekeeper for activity codes if necessary.
- If you are on approved sick leave, report the hours of personal illness on the line marked SNA for each day in the day columns provided below. No other type of leave is authorized.
- DO NOT report more hours than your allocation balance. Consult your timekeeper if you do not know or have questions concerning your balance.
- Sign this timesheet in ink and submit to your supervisor for signature.
- Submit completed timesheet to the timekeeper.
Get paid on time! Do not hold time sheets or report hours past the scheduled pay period dates. This could result in a delay of pay.
Forms require Adobe Acrobat Reader 8 or higher. Get Acrobat