Student Transcript Request Process

If you graduated or withdrew LESS than five years ago

Contact your former school to obtain your transcript. School phone numbers.

If you graduated or withdrew MORE than five years ago

  1. Fill out Student Record Request Form 226-8
  2. Print it out and sign it
  3. Mail it to:
    Central Records
    Concord Center
    7210 Hidden Creek Road
    Bethesda, MD 20817

Your transcript request must include:

  1. Your signature (sign the print-out of this page)
  2. A check or money order for $5, payable to "MCPS"
  3. A self-addressed, stamped, business-sized envelope


Call Central Records: