CLICK HERE for SGA and Class Officers
National Honor Society
Kennedy High School has a proud and active chapter of the National Honor Society, promoting scholarship and service. For more information, please visit the National Honor Society page of our website.
Montgomery County Kids Ride Free Program
January 2015 brought with it an important change to the Montgomery County Kids Ride Free program. Starting this month, students are no longer offered free rides on Ride On and selected Metro buses using their student ID cards. With the new program, students must purchase a Youth Cruiser SmarTrip® card for $2.00, which would enable the student to board Ride On and selected Metro buses between the hours of 2:00-8:00pm, Monday through Friday, year round. Full details and information regarding the new program are available at the Kids Ride Free page of the Montgomery County website. Kennedy High School has registered with the County as an authorized seller of the new Youth Cruisers. They may be purchased in the counseling office each day from 7:00-11:45am.
Academic & MCPS Information
College and Career Information
- ACT - Visit the official ACT site for resources and to register for the test.
- Advanced Placement - Engage in college-level work in a given disciplineat a secondary school level.
- Career Center - View information about college visits, college fairs, and scholarships.
- College Institute - Read about a program that helps students earn college credit while in high school.
- Counseling - Find out how to contact your counselor and about graduation requirements.
- FAFSA - View information about Federal Student Aid and submit an application.
- MCPS College and Career Center - Visit the official College and Career page for MCPS.
- SAT - Register, learn about, and practice for the SAT in addition to searching for colleges.
- TCA Online Study Guides and Test Prep - Prepare and study for the PSAT, SAT, and ACT with this online resource.
- Thomas Edison High School - Learn about the programs available at the Thomas Edison High School of Technology.
John F. Kennedy High School is proud of all the artists and authors who have contributed to each issue of our literary magazine.
- Alumni - View information about connecting with other Kennedy graduates.
- Athletics - View information about athletic teams, schedules, and coaches.
- The New Frontier - Read Kennedy's online student newspaper for all the latest information.
- Seniors - View information about senior class activities and deadlines.
Students who participate in after school activities have the opportunity to ride the activity bus on certain days. Activity b uses run Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday and leave Kennedy at 4:15 pm. Passes are available after school in the Media Center. Students are also able to use their student ID cards to take the county Ride-On bus.
Back to Top