Mathematics Program Goals
The mathematics program at Loiederman Middle School has four goals:
- To develop students who value mathematics and see it as useful to solving problems and making sense of the world.
- To engage all students in experiences with mathematics content and processes that help them reach proficiency.
- To ensure that all students master the knowledge, skills, and understanding necessary to be college and career ready by graduation.
- To prepare students with the desire and skills necessary to have the opportunity to take advanced math courses in high school.
Fostering a Mathematical Mindset at Home
• Cultivating a Growth Mindset at Home
• "Mindset Kit for Parents"
• "Growth Mindset Parenting - Say This, Not That"
• “With Math I Can: Resources in Your Home”
Curriculum Overviews and Resources