- Monday, March 9th - NORMAL BELL SCHEDULE
- March 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 17th, 18th, and 19th - PARCC Testing
- Tuesday, March 10th - 11th Grade College Information Night - 7pm, Auditorium
- Thursday, March 12th - Parents Night Out with the Booster Club at Largent's - 6:30 - 10pm - Silent Auction, Mentalist Comedy Show, Food, and Fun!
- Saturday, March 14th - Mulch Sale Orders Due
PARCC Testing Schedule - ADJUSTED on 3/6
||PARCC Bell Schedule
1 - 8
Help support the QO Booster Club and purchase mulch only $5.50 a bag for brown mulch or $6.75 a bag for black mulch you can get mulch delivered directly to your door! Details and online ordering can be found at www.qohsboosters.com. Remember - 50% of your purchase price is TAX DEDUCTIBLE -orders due by March 14th - delivered on March 21st!
Spring Testing Information
Details about how PARCC, HSA, AP, Senior Exam, and Semester Exams for 2015 will be scheduled are all outlined in the letter that was mailed home.
- March 3rd - 6th, March 10th - 12th, and April 23rd and 24th - PARCC Testing
- May 4th - May 15th - AP Exams - Details in the flyer that went home
- May 18th and May 20th - HSA Exams for Biology and NSL
- May 18th - May 21st - Senior Exams
- June 8th - 11th - Underclassmen Semester Exams
Art Contest Winners - County Level Update!
Congratulations to all the art students who entered this year's competitions - there were some incredible pieces submitted and information on winners at different levels is below:
Registration for 2015-2016
Information that was shown during the registration meetings is below and there is more information available on the Counseling webpage and the Course Bulletin pages.
Congratulations to Mrs. McNeal and the QO Music Department for winning the first Wayne Whigham Memorial Grant. The grant includes $500 that will be used to purchase digital recording equipment for the department.
Senior Fees are required in order to walk at Graduation and participate in other senior events. The Senior Fee is now $65 and can either be paid online via the school store or paid in person. If paying in person you must complete one section of the Senior Fee Flyer and pay your fee to Ms. Rodgers in room 221.
NEWS AND EVENTS
Our iSTEM/Engineering Club is excited to begin competing in local robotics competitions! We're looking for students interested in participating, parents and community members, especially engineers or programmers to volunteer and get involved. Or you can make a tax-deductible donation by mailing in a check or donating online. Full details are available on our details page.
ABOUT QUINCE ORCHARD
The mission of Quince Orchard High School, a diverse community, is to provide an excellent education in a safe, nurturing environment that challenges all students to embrace the highest standards of personal integrity and academic achievement. This will be accomplished through excellence in teaching and commitment to learning in partnership with family and community. More About Quince Orchard