Middle School Spring Sports Registration
Registration for middle school Spring Soccer Registration is open on the Parent Portal beginning Jan. 29th. Try-outs begin Mar. 12th.
Students need to be registered and have a current physical on the MCPS Form SR-8, (good for 2 years), and be academically eligible (2.0 GPA) to try-out.
SR-8 forms can be uploaded during the registration process, or turned in to Mr. Endler.
- Athletic Registration Video - A quick video for parents/guardians on how to register their students in athletics.
- Pre-participation physical (MCPS Form SR-8)
- Medical Card for Student Athlete (form 560-30)
- ParentVue Guide - A "Quick Guide to ParentVue for Athletics" in English for parents/guardians when registering their students for athletics.
- ParentVue Guide - A "Quick Guide to ParentVue for Athletics" in Spanish for parents/guardians when registering their students for athletics.
- ParentVue Guide - A "How to Guide" for parents/guardians for Getting Started with ParentVUE.pdf
- Care for Kids - A health care program that provides access to health care services for uninsured children in Montgomery County.
- Clinics for Sports Physicals - an annual list released by MCPS Athletics, pricing is subject to change