School Cafeteria Account Balances

If your child is returning to a MCPS school, any remaining account balance will automatically carry-forward to the school your child will attend this school year.
If your child is NOT returning to a MCPS school, you should request a refund (or, a balance transfer if you have another child currently enrolled in a MCPS school).
Send refund* and balance transfer** requests via email to
*REFUND requests must include the full name, address and telephone number of the person the check will be made out to AND the full name, last school attended and birthdate of each child whose account will be refunded.
**TRANSFER requests must include both students' full name, school and birthdate.