Class Registration Information
Class Registration Process
Registration for the 2020 - 2021 school year for students currently in grades 9-11 kicked off on Friday, December 6, 2019. The information below was shared with students and students were provided with a copy of their registration card. Here are some key dates in our process:
- December 6- Students get registration information.
- December 6-20- Students and their families review their options and login to the myMCPS Portal and submit their registration requests. Please fill out your registration cards and make sure that your online registration matches the choices you made on your card.
- December 17 & 18- Counselors will be available in room A103 during lunch to help students with their online course request submission.
- December 20- Students are to submit their completed and signed course registration cards to their English teachers.
- January 6-24- Counselors will meet with students individually to review their course selection and progress towards graduation.
If you have any questions regarding the process please reach out to your counselor.
Course Registration Handbook & MCPS Student Portal
Registration Process PowerPoint