Parking Pass Information
If you plan on purchasing a parking permit – get a head start and register for School Cash Online (SCO). This will ensure your future payments will be a breeze!
Please reach out to Dawn_M_Jacob@mcpsmd.org if you need your School Cash Online PIN.
FULL-YEAR Student parking permits will go on sale starting August 9, 2023.
Students may pay for their parking permits by visiting their School Cash Online account. You will see an “Optional” item – Parking Permit - Full Year.
Parking permits are the same price ($78 includes processing fees) regardless of payment type (cash, e-check, or credit).
Students will not need permits the first few days of school to allow for students to purchase and pick up the assigned passes and parking spaces.
Here is the process for obtaining your parking pass:
- Students and parents must review and sign the Blake HS Student Parking Policies and Procedures Student Parking Policies and Procedures (FY24).pdf
- Students and parents must fill out and sign the Parent Request for Student Use of Private Vehicle FY 24 215-6 student parking application.pdf
- Students and parents can may pay via their School Cash Online account – it will be attached to all 10th, 11th and 12th grade students.
- Parking Passes are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Students must clear all financial obligations to obtain a parking pass. Check and pay for any outstanding obligations via School Cash Online.
- After students pay online please keep a copy of the online payment confirmation. When your forms have been completed and you have the payment confirmation please email a copy of the student driver's license, a copy of current vehicle insurance information, signed application and signed policies and procedures to Dawn_M_Jacob@mcpsmd.org. Once the student application has been processed students and parents will receive a confirmation email and then can go the business office before school, during lunch, or after school to pick up your pass.
Any questions about parking passes can be emailed to Ms. Jacob ( Dawn_M_Jacob@mcpsmd.org ) our financial specialist who processes parking permit request.