Is Academy of Health Professions and Biosciences for You?
- Do you enjoy shows like Gray's Anatomy or Forensic Files?
- Are you interested in the nursing or medical field?
- Are you interested in solving real-world health problems?
- Do you like helping people?
About the Program
Students are introduced to basic healthcare knowledge and skills through two foundation courses. Opportunities for students to apply foundational course knowledge to real-life health-care situations are offered through specialized course options such as Fundamentals of Pharmacy, Physical Rehabilitation Science, and Medical Science with Clinical Applications.
Sample Course Plan for Academy of Health Professions and Biosciences
Certifications/Awards for Completing High School Program
- Articulation Agreement : An Articulation agreement with Montgomery College is being updated.
Local Colleges Offering a Continuation of the Program