Prospective Kindergarten Families for 2019-20 may call us at 240-740-2820 to sign up for one of these tours:
Thursday, February 28, 9:30-10 am
Friday, March 22, 9:30-10 am
Thursday, April 4, 9:30-10 am
Open House for Kindergarten Orientation will be on May 9 & 10, 2019.
More information on this will be forthcoming.
Here are the documents that parents will need to register their child for kindergarten in the 2019 – 2020 school year.
1. Original birth certificate
2. Proof of residency (property tax for home ownership or lease for renting). One piece of regularly delivered mail with the home address on it is required. This can be a utility bill, mobile bill, insurance bill, bank statement.
3. Social security number for the child
4. Picture ID of registering parent
5. Immunization records for the student
6. Form 565-1, Student Emergency Information
7. Form 236-1, Parent/Child Reunification (PCR) form
8. Form 560-24, New Student Information
Parents can find forms #6 – 8 (above) on the MCPS website. Just enter the Form numbers into the Search Line.