Class of 2019 Senior Prom
Senior Links: Communication | Dues | Graduation | Home Page | Prom
May 3, 2019
The Bolger Center, 9600 Newbridge Dr.
All students must enter Prom before the doors close at 10:00 p.m.
Prom Ticket Information
- Price: $50
- Obligations must be cleared before buying a prom ticket!
- Seniors must show a picture ID when purchasing tickets or picking up online orders!
- Students taking AP exams make sure to get Prom tickets early!
Prom tickets may be purchased at the Student Commons Kiosk from Tuesday, April 23 through Thursday, May 2, 2019.
- Online purchases are final, there are no refunds.
- Seniors may only purchase up to 2 tickets (for themselves and one guest) and will not receive the tickets until all obligations have been cleared and/or non-WJ guest forms have been completed and approved as described below.
- Seniors must bring their student id in order to pick up tickets.
- Only the student whose name is on the ticket order can pick them up.
Seniors bringing Prom guests who do not attend WJ must complete and return the appropriate form, either picked up in the office or printed here, to Ms. Janan Slough in order to get their tickets.
Prom Expectations and Reminders
Review the attached document for expectations and reminders regarding appropriate attire, behavior, and guests related to prom.
Post Prom Party
Post Prom Party 2019 - May 4, 2019 from 11 pm - 3 am in the WJ Cafeteria.
Post Prom Party is FREE OF CHARGE to all seniors and 1 guest per WJ senior whether or not they attend the Prom.
Buses will be provided to transport the students from the Bolger Center to WJHS.