- PBIS and PAX information from PAX night with Mike Muempfer: How it is is implemented in school and how you can support it at home.
- Parent Guide to Success Learn what the Common Core State Standards say for each grade level and how you can help your students this year. Guides are also available in Spanish.
- Parent Toolkit - Explore this toolkit to understand more about MAP, what the scores mean, and how to help your student do their best.
- Parent Academy offers free classes and workshops to help parents help their students. Registration is open NOW.
- Quick Notes lets you can receive Montgomery County Public School news and updates by email in one of six languages.
- Budget 101
Health and Insurance
NAACP Representative: Felicia
Kouadio Contact her at Chefkofemi@gmail.com
- www.HealthCare.gov. Whether
families need health insurance or all ready have it, this page has helpful
- www.InsureKidsNow.gov. This easy
to use site provides information about health insurance services (Medicaid and
the Children's Health Insurance Program or CHIP) for families who need coverage
but unable to afford it in the private market or do not have coverage available
to them. You can also find out about coverage by calling 1-877-Kids-Now
- School Health Services - Links to Forms for health office
- Anaphylaxis and Opioid Awareness Memorandum
MAP Resources- Click on the corresponding link below for your child. Use their strand RIT score to select activities appropriate for their level. For more information check out A Parent's Guide to MAP in English and Spanish.
- Math games to play with a deck of cards.
- These websites will help you choose a book for your child to read.
- High School Test Help: Two links that will help your students prepare for H S As and SATs are:
Information in other languages is available by clicking on the picture below:
|Parent Math Sites
(practice math facts with your children)
Has timed or untimed facts for addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. You can choose the number of problems and can do more than one function at a time. You do not need to enter a test code. Just click on the word addition, subtraction, multiplication, or division under “Practice your facts.”
||This site has time math fact game.
||basic fact practice
timed or untimed basic fact practice
||Many types of math practice, including basic facts
||Online practice and printable sheets for basic facts
||Links to sites for basic fact practice
|Activities for K. 1, and 2
||Flash cards and links to other sites as well as online math games
||Create your own math worksheets.
||Two player addition game
|Math Fact Cafe
||A pencil is next to pre-made cards so kids can do the facts and have the computer check them. Kids can print them out and also put in their own numbers and make their own worksheets
Easier to harder addition and subtraction computation Math Baseball at this site
||Interactive math skill practice, games, and flashcards
||Basic math computation with all four operations
||Print out worksheets or do them online.
This web page may contain links to one or more pages outside the MCPS Web. MCPS does not control the content or relevancy of these pages.