Health Room Information

Health Forms

If your child requires prescription medication while at school, it must be administered through the health room. Authorization to administer the medication must also be on file in the health room.

You can download the forms below.

Authorization to Administer Prescribed Medication - Form 525-13
   This form can be used of oral medications, eye drops, inhalers, etc...

Authorization to Provide Medically Prescribed Treatment- Form 525-12
   This form can be used for treatments such as nebulizers for asthma.

Emergency Care for the Management of a Student with a Diagnosis of Anaphylaxis-Form 525-14
    This form is used for children who require epipens.