Clarksburg High School has various departments that assist students, parents and community members:
Click here for ALL Program Descriptions
Application Based Programs
- APPS(Advanced Placement Power Scholars) (Signature Gr. 9-12)
- P-TECH NIT (Gr. 9-14)
- ACES (Gr. 11/12)
- Internship Program (Gr.12)
- Dual Enrollment (Gr.11-12) is a partnership with Montgomery College where Clarksburg Juniors/Seniors can leave for the MC campus to take college classes while still in high school.
Career Readiness Pathways
- CAP (Coyote Advisory Program) is an academic support program for student athletes to maintain eligibility.
- EOS (Equal Opportunity School)
Equal Opportunity Schools’ mission is to ensure students of all backgrounds have equal access to academically rigorous high school classes—and particularly that low-income students and students of color have opportunities to succeed at the highest levels. Clarksburg High School is an EOS school.
- SOAR is an internship program for students enrolled in special education to gain work experience and on the job training.