24200 Woodfield Road, Gaithersburg, MD 20882 | Phone: 240-207-2550 | Fax: 301-391-6298
Principal: Stephanie Brant | School hours: 9:00 a.m. - 3:25 p.m.
Woodfield is a community school where engaged students, supportive parents, and a dedicated staff work together to provide a safe, nurturing environment where all students achieve the knowledge, skills, and attitudes that promote lifelong learning.
The mission of Woodfield Elementary is to provide a nurturing environment that enables all student to experience success. We will prepare students for the future by:
- communicating high expectations for all students to become "College and Career Ready."
- sharing the responsibility for all students' learning.
- collaborating in the analysis of data to make informed decisions for instruction.
- recognizing our successes and accepting new challenges
Resources for Parent Portal
Download the myMCPS mobile app
- *Parents/Guardians will receive an email with instructions on how to access the app shortly after creating their accounts
NEW ONLINE School Payment for field trips.
Jennifer Gentzel (School Health Room Tech)
Jennifer Lichter, RN (School Community Health Nurse)
MCPS Form 525-12 Authorization to Provide Medically Prescribed Treatment
MCPS Form 525-13 Authorization to Administer
Baker Orientation Flyer