Walter Johnson HS
Welcome New Students!
The information posted here is of particular interest to the incoming class of 2022 and other students new to WJ. In addition to this information, make sure to also review information at the following pages available from the links at left:
General Info of Interest
Read Ms. Baker's Letter welcoming the Class of 2023
WJ welcomes new students at the New Family Cookout at 6:00 p.m. on August 28th and at the New Student Orientation on August 29th.
- The cookout is free for the entire family and is an excellent way to learn about the many clubs and activities at WJ.
- The orientation provides the opportunity for students to familiarize themselves with WJ through presentations by administrators and staff members and by following class schedules through the building. School buses will operate on orientation day and students who will be riding the bus during the school year are encouraged to take the bus to and from orientation to learn stop locations and departure and arrival times.
Read the NHS letter about the cookout and orientation
Unofficial Guide to The First Year at WJ: This informative publication prepared by the WJ PTSA Counseling Advisory Committee provides useful introductory information about WJ
English | français (French) | español (Spanish) |中文 (Chinese) | Hebrew |
日本語 Japanese | 한국어 (Korean)
Specifics for the Class of 2022
- The Administrators for the Class of 2023 is Ms. Nicole Morgan and Ms. Kimberly Leaman.
- The Staff Sponsor for the Class of 2023 is TBA.
- An information meeting for freshmen interested in running for class office will be held at the start of the school year. Listen for information on the morning announcements.
- Back-to-School Night will be September 12, 2019 at 7:00 p.m. beginning in your child's 1st period classroom.