Kindergarten Online Registration for the 23-24 School Year is now open. Please click HERE for information and registration information.
Looking to enroll your 1st – 5th grader at Travilah for the 23-24 School Year? Please click HERE for the online registration process (including those new to MCPS).
** Please make sure to select the registration setup for 2023-2024 Enrollment (grades 1-5) if you are registering for the 2023-2024 school year.
REGISTRATION FOR THIS SCHOOL YEAR ONLY (2022-2023)
CURRENT MCPS STUDENTS, NEW TO TRAVILAH
If your child is already enrolled at a MCPS school and you will be transferring to Travilah please provide the following:
- Complete the Student Emergency Information form
- Provide Proof of Residency – copy of current lease OR if you purchased your home, the Closing Disclosure from the Settlement (4-5 pages) or the Property Tax bill
These items may be emailed to Karen_B_Foecking@mcpsmd.org Please include the students full name and the school they are transferring from in the email.
NON-MCPS STUDENTS, NEW TO TRAVILAH
If your child is new to MCPS and you will be transferring to Travilah you will need to complete the following forms and provide the listed documents.
- MCPS Form 560-24, New Student Information
- MCPS Form 565-1, Student Emergency Information
- Health Forms below: Not needed at time of registration, but should be submitted within 1-2 weeks of enrollment
- https://www.montgomeryschoolsmd.org/departments/forms/pdf/sr-6.pdf Health form
- https://www.montgomeryschoolsmd.org/departments/forms/pdf/525-17.pdf Dental form
In addition, you will need to provide:
- A copy of your childs’ Birth Certificate OR Passport (if providing child’s passport, you must complete the Parent Affidavit form as well - https://ww2.montgomeryschoolsmd.org/departments/forms/pdf/560-24a.pdf )
- A copy of the immunization records
- Proof of Residency: Property Tax bill or Rental lease agreement
- Copy of the parents ID (drivers license or passport)
These items may be emailed to Karen_B_Foecking@mcpsmd.org or you may bring them into the school.