Student Service Learning
Student Service Learning School-based Coordinator:
Mr. Hasani Isreal
All students working toward Maryland State Department of Education diplomas must complete 75 service learning hours in addition to the graduation requirements of enrollment, credit, courses, and competencies.
- To find pre-approved SSL opportunities click here.
- To print an SSL Verification of student hours form, click here.
- Volunteering more than 25 hours? Please complete the volunteer log-in sheet found here.
- Student Service Learning Hours must be performed at an MCPS approved organization. If the organization is not on the approved list, a special activity form must be filled out and approved BEFORE the student performs the service. To download the special activity form click here.
- To review the MCPS Student Service Learning program click here.
- Click here to review the Student Service Learning guidebook.
SSL Inquiry Form
Have questions about your SSL hours? Please complete this form: