Enrollment at Flower Hill Elementary School
Enrollment is completed at your local school. To verify your assigned “home” school, please visit the School Assignment Locator.
- Parent Identification
- Student Birth Certificate or Passport
- Proof of Residency
Additional information can be found at MCPS Quick Guide to Enrollment
Please complete the following forms. You can download them here or get copies from our main office:
- New Student Information Sheet
- Prekindergarten Experience (new kindergarten students only)
- Authorization to Request Records (transferring students only)
- Student Emergency Information
- Reunification Form
- Home Language Survey
- Department of Health and Human Services Letter
- Health Inventory Form
- Immunization Requirements
- Immunization Certificate
- Dental Health Form
- Lead Certification (Lead Cover Letter)
Other Enrollment Documents
- Application for Early Entrance to Kindergarten
- Change of School Assignment (COSA)
- Shared Housing Disclosure
If you are coming from outside the United States, please contact Residency and International Admissions at 301-230-0686.
Click here to access additional enrollment information on the MCPS website.
Please contact the main office at 301-840-7161 with any questions related to enrollment.