Dual Enrollment Info. Click HERE!
Have a question? Frequently Asked Questions Document. Click HERE!
Common Application Essay Prompts 2023-2024
Below is the full set of essay prompts for 2023-2024.
- Some students have a background, identity, interest, or talent that is so meaningful they believe their application would be incomplete without it. If this sounds like you, then please share your story.
- The lessons we take from obstacles we encounter can be fundamental to later success. Recount a time when you faced a challenge, setback, or failure. How did it affect you, and what did you learn from the experience?
- Reflect on a time when you questioned or challenged a belief or idea. What prompted your thinking? What was the outcome?
- Reflect on something that someone has done for you that has made you happy or thankful in a surprising way. How has this gratitude affected or motivated you?
- Discuss an accomplishment, event, or realization that sparked a period of personal growth and a new understanding of yourself or others.
- Describe a topic, idea, or concept you find so engaging that it makes you lose all track of time. Why does it captivate you? What or who do you turn to when you want to learn more?
- Share an essay on any topic of your choice. It can be one you've already written, one that responds to a different prompt, or one of your own design.
How to Brainstorm an Outstanding Personal Statement - w/ College Essay Coach Calvin Pickett. Watch Here!
The mission of the Albert Einstein High School Counseling Services Department is to provide a comprehensive counseling program that addresses the personal/social, academic and college/career needs of all students. Our goal is to promote a commitment to life long learning, personal and academic growth and to aid students in becoming responsible and productive citizens who can progress confidently into an ever-changing society. This foundation will be supported and further strengthened by collaboration with other educators, administrators, parents/guardians and community advocates.
Counseling Services Department Contacts
Counseling Services Secretary & SSL Coordinator
Counselor Hours: 7:20am - 2:50pm
Counseling Office Business Hours: 7:20am – 2:50pm
Phone: (240) 740-2710 ~ Fax: (301) 962-1074
2023-2024 Counselor Assignments
Last Names: We- Z
Extensions, LFI, SCB
Last Names: A - Bek
EML Students 1-4 A - Ga
Last Names: Bel - Do
Last Names: Dr - He
Last Names: Hi - Lai
Last Names: Lak - Martind
EML Students 1-4 Ge - Par
Last Names: Martine - Mora
EML Students 1-4 Pas - Z
Last Names: Moral - Rom
Last Names: Ron - Wa
EML Students - all levels
ACES Academic Coach
Making Appointments with your Counselor
Attendance and participation in class is an important criteria for academic success, therefore, we discourage students from missing instructional time to meet with their counselor. Students may see their counselor without an appointment before and after school, and/or during lunch. All other times should be arranged with their counselor or by having a pass from their teacher.