Registrar: Libby Hillard
Phone: 301.972.7913
Fax: 301.972.7946


College Application Process   

 College Application Instructions - Naviance and Common App 

Form for Requesting Transcripts from PHS 

Critical Information for UMD-CP 

Form Authorizing Release of Student Transcript 

  Student Self Evaluation 

Instructions for Early Decision Agreements  

Early Decision Instructions  

General Forms for Registrar 

 Age of Majority  

    Work Permit  

 Student Transcript Request Process for Students Who Have Graduated or Withdrawn  

MCPS Policy on the release of information from student records:
Please see specific guidelines for the release of student record information for current and former students.

If you graduated or withdrew LESS than five years ago contact your the Ms. Hillard to obtain your transcript (301.972.7913).

If you graduated or withdrew MORE than five years ago
1.  Fill out Student Record Request Form 226-8. Your transcript request must include: Your signature (sign the print-out of this page), A check or money order for $5, payable to "MCPS", A self-addressed, stamped, business-sized envelope.   2. Print it out and sign it. 3. 3.Mail it to: Central Records, Concord Center, 7210 Hidden Creek Road, Bethesda, MD 20817 
Call Central Records:

This page is maintained by the Poolesville High School's Web Team
Click here to log in