**College Representatives please contact Maripat Moloney-Johnston to schedule visits**
Click here for the 2018-19 calendar
There are NO walk-in enrollments accepted. Please call Ms. Cross in the Counseling Office in order to schedule an enrollment appointment (240-740-3620). Additional information can be found on the Enrollment Information page
504 Plan Information
Course Registration Information
This year’s AP Exams will be held from May 6th through May 17th, 2019. Please Note: All students are expected to take the AP exam(s) for every AP course(s) in which they are enrolled. In an effort to make the registration process more manageable for students, parents, and school staff, we will be utilizing online registration and payment for AP exams. The cost for each exam will be $98.00. Online registration will open on Sunday, February 10th and close on Friday, March 22nd. Students who qualify for Free and Reduced Meals (FARMs) will also qualify for reduced exam fees. If you meet one or more of the guidelines listed on the attached Fee Assistance Application form, please fill out the application and return it directly to either Ms. Lyon or Mr. Rivera by February 15th.
Incoming Freshman - Welcome Info
College Application Process and Information
- 9th and 10th Grade College Discussion Presentation
- Senior Packet and Senior Packet Review
- Financial Aid Information PowerPoint
- Tips for Applying to Arts Colleges
- Transcript Information - Want to Request your Transcripts? - You need to see the Registrar
- Transcript Release Form
- Mid-Year Reports Information - Mid-year transcripts, which include your mid-year final grades, will need to be sent to your colleges and universities. Mid-year transcripts will be available after report cards are distributed in February. You may obtain a blue Midyear Transcript Request Form from the Registrar, Ms. Gregg, beginning February 12. Please return your form to the Registrar. If the Registrar had to mail in your initial transcripts (postage stamp school), please submit an addressed stamped envelope with your request form. Otherwise, your transcripts will be sent electronically.
- End of Year Report/Final Transcript Information - Available April 27th and due back by May 22nd - To send your final transcript to your college or university, you will need to complete the final transcript request form and return it to the registrar’s office with $1. Final transcript forms are available in the registrar’s office before school, during lunch, or after school. When the final transcript is available, it will be mailed to your school. If you have any questions, please contact the registrar’s office.
- Senior Parent Meeting: The Application Process
Did You Know