About Our School
Home of the Viers Mill Jaguars
Principal: Mr. Matthew Hawkins
Assistant Principal: Ms. Jennifer Redden
Acting Assistant Principal: Ms. Kimberly McLurkin
(From left to right) Mr. Hawkins and Ms. Redden
Directions to Viers Mill
Our School at a Glance
We believe that all students, regardless of race, gender or socioeconomic status, will experience a high level of learning at Viers Mill Elementary.
- Staff will be responsible for creating an environment that ensures academic success.
- Students will be responsible for giving their best efforts when thinking and learning.
- Parents will be responsible for participating in the educational process.
At Viers Mill, we work everyday to show PRIDE: Perseverance, Respect, Integrity, Discipline, and Excellence.
- Perseverance -We always try our best and we don't give up.
- Respect - We treat others like we want to be treated.
- Integrity - We are reliable and we tell the truth.
- Discipline - We demonstrate self-control and follow school rules.
- Excellence - We strive for excellence in everything we do.
The VMES Goal!
Read. Read. Read.
Because great readers have great choices!
Last modified on September 1, 2017