The Robert Frost Library Media Program:
- Creates passionate, independent and autonomous readers.
- Supports a collaborative learning environment to reach curricular goals.
- Inspires excellence, curiosity, and compassion through intellectual and social engagement.
- Teaches the information literacy skills necessary to be adaptable 21st century learners as well as how to become responsible and effective users of ideas and information.
- Advocates the integration of technology in the classroom.
Media Center Expectations
- Be Respectful
- Be respectful to students and staff in the Media Center at all times
- Use your indoor voices
- No eating, drinking or chewing gum
- Be Responsible
- Return all borrowed materials
- Clean up your work area and push in your chairs