Counseling Department Head
- Mrs. Jennifer Ehlers, 8th Grade & 7th Grade (Last names A-L)
- Mr. Jay Megary, 6th Grade & 7th Grade (Last names M-Z)
Counseling Department News and Notes
Did you know???
The Redland Middle School Counseling Department has a blog! Found at www.redlandcounseling.com, the Redland Counseling blog has been developed to provide timely information on a variety of parenting, child/adolescent development, and mental health topics. The blog is also a great place to find links to resources on ADHD, transitions,
local mental health service providers and more. To get all the information (and NO SPAM) sign up on the blog—it will send you an email every time there is a new post!
All requests for transcripts must:
- be hand-delivered by a parent/guardian directly to the counseling office
- be accompanied by a pre-addressed envelope with adequate postage
- have proper information completed by the parent on any school-specific request forms
- be delivered at such a date as to allow a minimum of 10 days processing time prior to due date
Here is our new form for your convenience: Transcript Request Form.pdf